October 29, 2021Recette
Pumpkin Spice Latte
As autumn slowly sets in, the body may be subject to a decline in vitality. Hygea you accompanies this change of season with a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, a fun way to consume our adaptogenic drops !
This hot drink made of coffee, milk and mashed pumpkin straight from America is the sweet break of the afternoon. Boosted with L'Équilibre , Pumpkin Spice Latte becomes THE good mood and vitality drink thanks to Rhodiola , Griffonia and Saffron , three powerful adaptogens known to reduce the negative effects of stress, maintain positive mood and fight against anxiety.
- 1 espresso coffee
- 25 cl of milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or liquid vanilla
- 1 heaped tablespoon pumpkin purée
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of 4 spices
- 9 drops of Balance
- Pour the cinnamon, ginger and "4 spice" mixture into a bowl
- Add the nutmeg, mix then incorporate the pumpkin puree in a saucepan
- Add the sugar and then the vanilla
- Add cinnamon and ginger
- Add the milk then the espresso coffee
- Add and heat, while whisking
- When hot, pour into a mug and add the whipped cream
- Adjust spices according to taste and incorporate 9 drops of L'Équilibre
- Serve and enjoy!