Let yourself be tempted by our carrot soup recipe, ideal after a long day of work for a cocooning and peaceful evening.
Revisited with La Sérénité , the Hygée carrot soup will bring calm and softness to winter evenings, while promoting sleep and quality of sleep. Made up of Ashwagandha and Holy Basil , two adaptogenic herbs known to support mental and physical well-being, it's the ideal formula during times of stress and overwork.
- 5 beautiful carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- A bit of feta
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon La Serenity powder
- Peel and wash the carrots, cut them into slices. Peel and chop the shallot.
- Heat the oil in a small casserole. Add the shallot and let brown
2 minutes on low heat. Add the carrots and brown for 3 minutes, stirring. Salt, pepper. Pour 50 cl of water, cover and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Finely blend the soup and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Pour the soup into 4 bowls, sprinkle with a teaspoon of La Sérénité , add the feta and garnish with the pumpkin seeds. To be enjoyed hot.